Best Magician in Escondido
Customized Performances Tailored to Each Event
Jeff has entertained audiences made up of celebrities and big-name corporate leaders. At the same time, he can enthrall small groups with his captivating stories. He creates each act to fit the size and specifics of each audience and the purpose of the event. He uses the perfect blend of humor and magic to entertain people of all ages and across all demographics. He does more than just add a trick or two to get the attention of his audience. His tricks are designed to enhance his subject and to drive home an important point. His style of speaking ensures that everyone in the audience will remember what he said while putting a smile on their faces.
Underlying the entertainment portion of his speeches are important truths that resonate with the audience. He not only entertains and provokes laughter; his words will cause them to think about life in a new way.
Why You Should Choose Jeff Ezell for Your Next Corporate Event
Jeff uses humor to capture the attention of his audience along with improv and illusions to create an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation. It is in this environment that the listeners will best remember the truths and information given to them.
Sights in Escondido
As you’re creating your corporate event for employees, vendors, or customers with Jeff Ezell, you can consider other activities to enhance the time. You are sure to find attractions and entertainment for your guests in Escondido for an afternoon or all day.
- Orfila Winery and Vineyards – The best-known of the wineries in this area sits on 70 acres and is the oldest active winery in the county. It features a gift shop and picnic area along with a tasting room.
- Deer Park Winery and Auto Museum – This local winery offers something unique with the auto museum, which includes displays of carriages, soapbox derby cars, and other vintage vehicles. Enjoy a glass of wine as you admire the exhibit.
- Dixon Lake – Enjoy the desert climate of California at this local park where you can enjoy an hour or two of fishing or hiking. You can even go camping or pack a picnic lunch to make it an all-day experience.
- Palomar Observatory – Located on Palomar Mountain, this observatory is always open during the day for self-guided tours. During the summer, you can even get the opportunity to look through the telescope.
Jeff Ezell – Escondido, CA Magician
Jeff Ezell provides premium entertainment with a purpose to inform, educate and inspire. Jeff Ezell Magic Motivation is the premier Escondido, CA magician to hire for your seminar, training course or other corporate events. He is recognized throughout San Bernardino, Riverside, and all of Los Angeles area as a first-class entertainer. His illusions and tricks do more than just entertain. He incorporates them into his speeches to motivate his audience, so they will remember the life lessons long after the show is over.
Hire Jeff for your next event:
- Community events
- Sales training and coaching
- Employee training sessions