A San Bernardino Magician
Why Choose Jeff Ezell for Your Corporate Event?
Humor and improv go together to build excitement as Jeff tells a story that the listeners will remember. Drive points home or get their attention about a topic in a unique way with magic.
Custom Performances Fit the Event
Jeff is equally comfortable entertaining large crowds with hundreds of participants and small groups of just a few dozen listeners. He designs his act to fit the audience and the purpose behind the event. His magic will captivate while his humor entertains. Instead of just adding a trick or two to get attention, Jeff plans his act to enhance the topic being expounded on. The audience will walk away with new knowledge taught in a way they can remember long after the event is forgotten.
Under the entertainment aspect is a deep underlying truth that Jeff teaches with finesse and humor. He may keep the audience rolling in laughter, but his content will inspire them to take the information and do something with it once they leave the venue.
Sights in San Bernardino
As you’re planning to host your event or attend a corporate training or seminar with Jeff Ezell, consider adding other fun activities to your day. You’ll find plenty to keep you occupied and entertained in San Bernardino whether you prefer spending time outdoors or browsing museums and art galleries.
- The Robert and Francis Fullerton Museum of Art – Focused on art from Asia, African, and the Middle East, you’ll learn a new appreciation for these cultures with captivating artifacts and ceramic pieces.
- The San Bernardino History and Railroad Museum – Located in a Santa Fe Depot from 1918, this museum takes a look at local history and the railroad industry with special exhibits from the late 1800’s and early 1900’s.
- Glen Helen Regional Park – Situated on 1,340 acres, this park is known for the water features with a lagoon, lakes and a water playground with waterslides.
- California Theater of Performing Arts – Lake in a concert, Broadway play, or dance recital at this theater which was originally built in 1928. See the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ during your visit.
If you want prime entertainment with a purpose for your corporate event, look no further than Jeff Ezell Magic Motivation. Recognized as one of the best magicians in Riverside, California, San Bernardino, and all of the Los Angeles area, he offers the traditional illusions and tricks to tantalize an audience. At the same time, he uses these skills to teach a lesson or tell a story that the audience won’t soon forget.
Hire him for your event:
- Employee training sessions to keep listeners interested
- Community seminars to engage the audience
- Special conferences to create interest and build leads
Contact Jeff Ezell to find out how you can book him for your next corporate event.