Jeff Ezell Corporate Magician Serving San Diego County
Jeff Ezell as the Magic Motivation is more than an entertainer. He is an encourager, teacher, supporter and motivator to a wide audience in San Diego County. His performances are ideal for your business meeting, seminar, conference or employee training. As a well-recognized magician and motivational speaker, Jeff Ezell brings charisma and charm to inspire his audience. He doesn’t just use magic to warm up the crowd but to bring points home. His act teaches the truths through visual lessons that everyone will enjoy.
Hire Magic Motivation for your event:
- Customer appreciation events
- Staff training events
- Sales training
Contact Jeff Ezell to find out how he can improve your special event.
Why Choose Jeff Ezell for Corporate Events
Jeff uses a unique combination of illusion and humor to capture the attention of the crowd. He’s equally as adept at working a large crowd in an arena or stadium and talking with a small group in a conference room. His goal is to leave with them a truth or nugget of wisdom to improve their lives. Don’t be surprised to hear guests asking for him to come back.
Custom Performances for Every Event
Jeff uses humor throughout his performances because he knows that people like to laugh. They will remember what he has to say and will still be talking about his breathtaking, inspiring performance the next day. Jeff will customize his act to fit the purpose of the event and for the demographics of those attending. He uses magic and humor to drive home points that fit with the organizer’s goals.
Jeff does more than entertain a crowd. He makes them think about what he is telling them and remember new information. No longer will you have employees dreading a required seminar or conference. Instead, they will be rushing to sign up for any event where Jeff is part of the lineup.
Sights in San Diego County
As the fifth most populous county in the entire US, San Diego County attracts a large tourist population. As it sits near the ocean, you will find plenty of opportunities to spend time at the beach. For those rare rainy or unpleasant days, you can also enjoy indoor activities for entertainment.
- San Diego Zoo – You can’t visit San Diego without spending time at the most popular attraction. Home to more than 4000 animals on 100 acres, there’s an exhibit for every interest.
- Oceanside Whale and Dolphin Watching Adventure – See dolphins, whales and other sealife on a water vessel. These adventures are fun for families as well as adults.
- Balboa Park – See multiple museums in one area with something for fans or art, science or culture. Visit the Japanese Friendship Garden, Museum of Photographic Arts and more.
- USS Midway Museum – Get a spectacular view of San Diego Bay as you see some of the longest serving ships in the US Navy. Also learn about 29 other aircraft that have been restored with an audio guide.